You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music on HomePod repeats

When I ask Siri to play some music on HomePod, it starts playing. But after a half hour or so it starts repeating songs. It also only plays a few of the artists and songs in my catalog of over 7,000 songs. How can I correct this?

Posted on May 27, 2019 5:05 AM

4 replies

Jun 3, 2019 5:01 PM in response to Vancouver22

Thanks Vancouver22, I tried what you suggested and it's a little better, but still repeats.

I also don't know why when I ask to play a particular artist (and I have many of their albums in iTunes) is plays for a while(half an hour maybe?) and then just shuts off. There is plenty more of the artist to play.

I'm pretty disappointed with Apple Music. I think I'd be better just streaming from my phone or computer to the HomePod.

Apple Music on HomePod repeats

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.