You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I view my own posts?

I've looked up online how to do this, but they all say to click "Content", but I don't see that button anywhere. Did they change things? How do I view them now?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 27, 2019 5:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 27, 2019 8:37 PM

I apologize for overlooking the date of your only other post - from November 2018 - included in the "lost posts" from before the SiteWare was changed on Dec 5, 2018

Itunes Digital Booklet - Apple Community

--

braydon111 site:discussions.apple.com - Google Search

found it

3 replies

May 27, 2019 7:14 PM in response to braydon111

Click on your name > view profile > Subscriptions > Filter > from there, choose Content and then either Following or Participated or Authored. That should get you to the posts.

Edit: I just checked your profile and this post is the only one listed. Note that the entire site here was "remodeled" a few months ago and older posts have (temporarily we are told) disappeared.

How do I view my own posts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.