You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth Devices Will Not Wake Mac from Sleep

Since updating to Mojave 10.14.5 My Magic Trackpad & Logitech Keyboard will not wake MacBook Pro From Sleep.

I have tried everything Including Option-Shift select Bluetooth menu and DEBUG and reset all Factory Reset of all Bluetooth Devices.

I cannot Find Bluetooth Preferences to remove per suggested ideas. It's not in User/Home Folder any more.. I also cannot remove Bluetooth related files from System Library it won't let me.

Also, I checked "Allow Bluetooth devices to wake this computer." UNDER Advanced Settings. So Now Ihave to Reset, Reboot and Connect all Bluetooth devices every day and after Mac Sleeps! I would be so grateful for help with this! P L E A S E !

Posted on May 30, 2019 3:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 31, 2019 3:11 AM

Never mind I fixed it... finally found bluetooth preferences .plist deleted that plus disengaged all bluetooth devices.. reset Bluetooth module and restarted. Setup Bluetooth devices from scratch.. all is well again. ~ robert

Similar questions

1 reply

Bluetooth Devices Will Not Wake Mac from Sleep

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.