You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud has ruined my itunes libary

A few years ago I made the disastrous decision to activate my itunes into the cloud. I want to just get my library back to the way it was. The biggest issue is that itunes has replaced many of my favourite songs with garbage songs - live versions instead of the original studio recording I had. Alternate B artists have replaced my original artists. How can I restore my original library? I believe all the songs are still there. The other thing is I purchased ipads and iphones with big memory to store the songs on my devices because I travel outside of cell phone data access points. I would download my whole library in the past, and now I have to download selected songs, playlists etc. I want my whole library on my iphone and ipads which it used to do.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 30, 2019 8:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 30, 2019 10:49 PM

How can I restore my original library?

Restore the backup you created before you enabled Apple Music as suggested by Apple.

See >>> https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204930

1 reply

icloud has ruined my itunes libary

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.