You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recently Deleted & Other Albums

After the recent update, I can’t find my Other Albums in my Photos. I need to see my Recently Deleted Album to check on pictures I deleted yesterday! Each update gives me huge problems!!!

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 6, 2019 8:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2019 10:25 AM

The Recently Deleted Album is in the "Other Albums" section of the list of albums.

On your iPhone tap the Albums tap. Now go directly to the far bottom of the Albums list. Do not tap "See All" below "My Albums". Stay in the top "Albums" view and just scroll down. Recently Deleted is right at the bottom.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 6, 2019 10:25 AM in response to Juvent1015

The Recently Deleted Album is in the "Other Albums" section of the list of albums.

On your iPhone tap the Albums tap. Now go directly to the far bottom of the Albums list. Do not tap "See All" below "My Albums". Stay in the top "Albums" view and just scroll down. Recently Deleted is right at the bottom.

Recently Deleted & Other Albums

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.