You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone se itunes reset

I recently changed my iPhone's password and now have forgotten it. I have gotten to the point where my iPhone is disabled and I need to connect to iTunes to fix it. When I do this nothings shows up so after looking on the web I try holding down the home and power button. this gets it recognised by iTunes and I press the restore button. It then says I need to restore and update, I am given no other option so I click this. after waiting for this to finish with a few minutes left it gives me error. I looked up how to fix it and update iTunes, remove all firewalls like suggested and have made sure my internet connection is reliable.

Posted on Jun 8, 2019 10:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2019 11:04 AM

Not knowing what error you may have received, the best that can be provided now is this, If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

You can also look at this for dealing with individual restore error messages, Get help with iOS update and restore errors - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 8, 2019 11:04 AM in response to shaza146

Not knowing what error you may have received, the best that can be provided now is this, If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

You can also look at this for dealing with individual restore error messages, Get help with iOS update and restore errors - Apple Support

iphone se itunes reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.