You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error message on PC when syncing to iTunes

My iTunes account on my PC keeps popping up an error message when I'm trying to sync my phone to the iTunes account. I would just like to get my music from my Apple music on my iTunes that is on my iPhone to be on my iTunes on my PC as well. The Error code that pops up says, The iPhone "Cole's iPhone" cannot be synced. An unknown error has occurred (-54).

Any help that you can offer would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 12, 2019 8:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2019 6:50 AM

I'm don't believe Apple Music content can be synced from device to library or vice versa. You would normally enable iCloud Music Library in both iTunes and the device, then changes in one are automatically reflected in the other.

See also If you see error -54 when you sync with iTunes - Apple Support.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 13, 2019 6:50 AM in response to Coletyler60

I'm don't believe Apple Music content can be synced from device to library or vice versa. You would normally enable iCloud Music Library in both iTunes and the device, then changes in one are automatically reflected in the other.

See also If you see error -54 when you sync with iTunes - Apple Support.

tt2

Error message on PC when syncing to iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.