You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 8 Plus headphone adapter not working :(

Per the instructions from Apple last time I have bought and tried 4 different adapters for my headphones to work and it is still not working 😩 I have tried everything online. I’m so frustrated! What do I do now??

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 22, 2019 4:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2019 4:55 AM

Did you try to connect your headphones (using the same adapter) to a different iPhone (borrow one from your friends)?

If it works, it could be a faulty (or dirty) charging port on your device.

In any case, have your iP8+ along with its adapter and your headphones inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options: Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 22, 2019 4:55 AM in response to TamRobert17

Did you try to connect your headphones (using the same adapter) to a different iPhone (borrow one from your friends)?

If it works, it could be a faulty (or dirty) charging port on your device.

In any case, have your iP8+ along with its adapter and your headphones inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options: Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

iPhone 8 Plus headphone adapter not working :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.