You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello apple

My friend just lost his phone and he knows the password but he forgot his apple id how can he make it to find his phone ?

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 23, 2019 1:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2019 2:15 PM

See: If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

9 replies

Jun 23, 2019 3:43 PM in response to hani37

Why is your friend not asking for help?

Apple ID’s are your email address that you use on iOS or Mac devices, and they are really hard to forget. If the device is connected to a WiFi network, try seeing if you can find it on Find My iPhone

NOTE: You will need to be signed into your Apple ID to be able to use Find My iPhone.

mdp1101

Jun 23, 2019 3:52 PM in response to FoxFifth

I will never complain about you. You are a kind poster. Normally, i never post in a topic to which you've already replied. I see no need because you are usually spot on with the answer. But I do often read your replies because I learn from them.

I'm now 77, so I am no longer sensitive about anything. Drives my wife up a tree. There are advantages to age, but darn few.

Hello apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.