You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

turn off find my Iphone

How do you turn off the find my iphone on the icloud app?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 10

Posted on Jun 23, 2019 3:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2019 3:52 PM

Hi ChaseLondon2005,

I would love to help! Can you tell me what you mean by "iCloud App"? If you want to disable Find my iPhone on your iPhone follow the steps below:

• Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Find My iPhone. If Find My iPhone is off, turn it on. Then tap Allow.

To learn more about Find my iPhone, check out this link: Get help with Find My iPhone

Let me know how it goes,

Michael Help

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 23, 2019 3:52 PM in response to ChaseLondon2005

Hi ChaseLondon2005,

I would love to help! Can you tell me what you mean by "iCloud App"? If you want to disable Find my iPhone on your iPhone follow the steps below:

• Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Find My iPhone. If Find My iPhone is off, turn it on. Then tap Allow.

To learn more about Find my iPhone, check out this link: Get help with Find My iPhone

Let me know how it goes,

Michael Help

turn off find my Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.