You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos / Zdjęcia.

Hello,

My Photos application does not work properly, prepares the library up to 30% and hangs. I left the computer turned on all night and nothing helped.

Can I ask for help :)

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 12:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 3:20 PM

Launch Photos with the Option key held down and create a new, test library. Import a few photos, open and close a few times to assure it's working properly and then open your current library. Any improvement?

If you don't have iCloud Photo Library enabled launch Photos with both the Option + Command keys held down and repair the library.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 26, 2019 3:20 PM in response to pmroczek

Launch Photos with the Option key held down and create a new, test library. Import a few photos, open and close a few times to assure it's working properly and then open your current library. Any improvement?

If you don't have iCloud Photo Library enabled launch Photos with both the Option + Command keys held down and repair the library.

Photos / Zdjęcia.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.