You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased iTunes Songs

When I click on "Purchased" under Music Playlists, only one song shows up and I know I have bought more than than that. What would have happened to them?

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 4:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2019 9:32 AM

Hi geekzoid,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities. It's great to have you here. I see from your post, you're not seeing the music you purchased from the iTunes Store.

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books is a helpful article that goes over how you can download your music again and help check your purchase history for those songs.

Also, you can use the steps in the following article to check and see if those songs are hidden.

Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 27, 2019 9:32 AM in response to geekzoid

Hi geekzoid,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities. It's great to have you here. I see from your post, you're not seeing the music you purchased from the iTunes Store.

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books is a helpful article that goes over how you can download your music again and help check your purchase history for those songs.

Also, you can use the steps in the following article to check and see if those songs are hidden.

Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books

Cheers!

Purchased iTunes Songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.