You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to restore my calendar on my iPhone

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 29, 2019 8:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2019 1:41 PM

Are you syncing the Calendar to iCloud? Try going to System Preferences/iCloud and stop syncing by unchecking the box. Wait a couple of minutes, then check syncing. Allow time for the sync to complete.

Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Get help using iCloud

Last resort  - have you tried signing out of iCloud and then sign back in?

If you aren't syncing the Calendar to iCloud, restore from your backup.

Restoring from a backup erases all data currently on your device. Any data newer than when the backup was made will be erased. A restore is an all or nothing restore.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 29, 2019 1:41 PM in response to lamichno

Are you syncing the Calendar to iCloud? Try going to System Preferences/iCloud and stop syncing by unchecking the box. Wait a couple of minutes, then check syncing. Allow time for the sync to complete.

Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Get help using iCloud

Last resort  - have you tried signing out of iCloud and then sign back in?

If you aren't syncing the Calendar to iCloud, restore from your backup.

Restoring from a backup erases all data currently on your device. Any data newer than when the backup was made will be erased. A restore is an all or nothing restore.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.