You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iWatch not mirroring sms hide alerts while using mirror iPhone option

Every day and night while I’m sleeping my iWatch interrupts my day with group chats that I have hidden alerts for.

For years this this problem has existed.

For years Apple simply ignores their user community. Apple support staff gladly respond to threads like these with mindless canned responses like re-pair your watch etc.

Apple !! Your programming is flawed. Please help to resolve this problem. This single problem is making me rethink my entire investment in iPhone and iWatch.

I’d like someone from Apple to please respond on how they are going to go above and beyond their predecessors and actually resolve the problem.

Thanks.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 4:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 4:51 PM

This is a User to User site. Apple may monitor posts but relies on User's to help out by suggesting ways to remedy technical issues. Why don't you contact Apple Support and see if they can help you?.........https://www.apple.com/contact/

Similar questions

1 reply

iWatch not mirroring sms hide alerts while using mirror iPhone option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.