You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring photos from Iphone to PC

Hi All

I am trying to transfer photos from my iPhone to my PC. My phone is an iPhone 7 and y laptop is running off Windows 10 version 1903. I have tried multiple options.

Option 1:

When I use the photos app on my pc, and request to import photos it say 'we're having trouble connecting to your device', when I am using the phone cable (multiple cables tried). I have had icloud sharing on and off for this process, however there is no difference in being able to connect to the device.

Option 2:

When I use the cable and try to find my photos through 'my pc' and the 'iPhone folder', sometimes I can see how much memory is on the phone, other times I can't. Either way, when I click the next drop down menu I don't see all the folders in DCIM. When I do this, I am not logged into my icloud account.

I have downloaded the latest version, old versions, version enhancements of iTunes and this still does not offer any solution for me.

I have over 25,000 photos, so desperately want to find a solution.  I have tried both the apple help desk and the pc help desk and nobody seems to know how to get my photos for me. Please can somebody offer assistance?

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 2:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 2:29 AM

If you're using iCloud Photos, you can copy / archive your pictures using this procedure:

Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Similar questions

1 reply

Transferring photos from Iphone to PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.