You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not cancel the subscription

I just wanted to try 3-day trial. But on 2nd day I wanted to cancel it. I don’t have any option to cancel subscription for the app Words Booster. Developer Sleepy Sci.

And they already took my money.

iPhone 6, iOS 11

Posted on Jul 5, 2019 10:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2019 11:07 PM

The subscription may be one that is not billed through Apple, which is quite likely why there is/was no option to cancel the subscription. If so, see the following:

"Apple doesn't handle billing and membership changes for subscriptions that you purchased outside without using your Apple ID. Steps to change or cancel third-party subscriptions vary based on the app developer. If you want to make changes or cancel third-party subscriptions, you might need to sign in to the company’s website".

Get help with subscriptions not billed through Apple - Apple Support

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 5, 2019 11:07 PM in response to Cartoondanslavie

The subscription may be one that is not billed through Apple, which is quite likely why there is/was no option to cancel the subscription. If so, see the following:

"Apple doesn't handle billing and membership changes for subscriptions that you purchased outside without using your Apple ID. Steps to change or cancel third-party subscriptions vary based on the app developer. If you want to make changes or cancel third-party subscriptions, you might need to sign in to the company’s website".

Get help with subscriptions not billed through Apple - Apple Support

Jul 6, 2019 1:43 AM in response to sergekills

У них везде только эта ссылка открывается. То есть, я с AppStore и с приложения когда захожу в контакты или в поддержку со стороны приложения открывается этот сайт:

https://ohmemo.wixsite.com/10words

я там нашла почту и им написала, пока что без ответа.

И кстати у меня сняли деньги как ITunes bills, как я поняла это будет значит покупка у меня through Apple

Can not cancel the subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.