You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regarding "No service "

I am not getting any cellular facilities in my Iphone 7 plus because of No service. Is it possible to fix "No service " ?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jul 10, 2019 7:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2019 7:18 PM

Follow these steps https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201415 .

3 replies

Jul 10, 2019 11:15 PM in response to Community User

I already followed those steps but it wont work. Also I verified via maintenance center, they told me that my base-band IC has been damaged. And I tried to fix that but could not succeed. Is there any possible ways to fix my base-band IC? I am currently in Nepal. What can I do to fix aforementioned query? Your answer will be highly appreciable. Thank you in advance.

Jul 11, 2019 4:52 AM in response to asmita192

Repairing base-band IC is not simple as it's an issue internally with the phone. If you already tried taking the phone apart Apple we'll no longer repair it. You're only option is to take it to a third-party repair shop. Hardware issues cannot be fixed with software.

Regarding "No service "

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.