You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I know what another adult on my family sharing plan has purchased?

how do I know what another adult on my family sharing plan has purchased

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 12, 2019 11:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2019 11:28 PM

If it was purchased whilst part of the Share, and if you are the organiser, you should get the emailed receipt for the purchase.

If you mean seeing what they've purchased and which is shareable for you to redownload for free (assuming they have sharing of purchases enabled on their account and not hidden things) : Share App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books purchases with Family Sharing - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 12, 2019 11:28 PM in response to traceyfromfort wright

If it was purchased whilst part of the Share, and if you are the organiser, you should get the emailed receipt for the purchase.

If you mean seeing what they've purchased and which is shareable for you to redownload for free (assuming they have sharing of purchases enabled on their account and not hidden things) : Share App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books purchases with Family Sharing - Apple Support

How do I know what another adult on my family sharing plan has purchased?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.