You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find my spam folder?

I have an iPhone 6 and some of my mail is going to a spam folder. How do I find my spam folder.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 6:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 8:07 PM

Which email account are you using?

Gmail --> Junk

Outlook --> Junk

iCloud --> Junk

AOL --> Junk

If accidentally you mark an email as junk

Why am I getting junk mail in iCloud?

Unsolicited bulk emails are commonly called junk mail or spam. Here's why you might get junk mail, and what you can do about it.

Why you might get junk mail

• Senders of junk mail (spammers) have applications that guess common email addresses, such as addresses that use only a first name, a first initial and last name, or a popular nickname.
  • When you sign up for a service, the service could sell your email address to other services, and those services might send you unsolicited email.
  • When you post your email address on a public webpage, your address could be copied and used for unsolicited email.
  • Spammers who have your email address may provide it to other spammers.

What to do about junk mail

You can report junk mail to reduce the amount of it that you receive, then mark and filter it to keep it out of your inbox.

Why am I getting junk mail in iCloud? - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203524

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 13, 2019 8:07 PM in response to clownface1

Which email account are you using?

Gmail --> Junk

Outlook --> Junk

iCloud --> Junk

AOL --> Junk

If accidentally you mark an email as junk

Why am I getting junk mail in iCloud?

Unsolicited bulk emails are commonly called junk mail or spam. Here's why you might get junk mail, and what you can do about it.

Why you might get junk mail

• Senders of junk mail (spammers) have applications that guess common email addresses, such as addresses that use only a first name, a first initial and last name, or a popular nickname.
  • When you sign up for a service, the service could sell your email address to other services, and those services might send you unsolicited email.
  • When you post your email address on a public webpage, your address could be copied and used for unsolicited email.
  • Spammers who have your email address may provide it to other spammers.

What to do about junk mail

You can report junk mail to reduce the amount of it that you receive, then mark and filter it to keep it out of your inbox.

Why am I getting junk mail in iCloud? - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203524

How do I find my spam folder?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.