You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone Wifi Connectivity Issue

Hello,

My phones ability to detect wifi networks decreased somehow. It used to work perfectly but now suddenly if I am not in a close range to the router I have trouble staying connected. It only shows one degree of connectivity on top of the screen and kicks me out of the network occasionally. I did everything suggested in the article but it doesn't work (https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204051).

PS: I am also having the same issue with my Bluetooth.

My phone is five years old everything works perfectly but this deficiency. I dropped my phone recently, can this cause the problem somehow?

Can someone please offer another method?

Thanks a lot!

Giz

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 15, 2019 2:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2019 2:27 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in the support guide you posted, and if you noticed that degradation after you dropped your device, there could be a problem with your hardware, but we can't diagnose that issue remotely.

Have your iP6 inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options: Apple – Location Selector

Do not foget to create a full backup of your device, before having it serviced.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 15, 2019 2:27 AM in response to gizfromistanbul

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in the support guide you posted, and if you noticed that degradation after you dropped your device, there could be a problem with your hardware, but we can't diagnose that issue remotely.

Have your iP6 inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options: Apple – Location Selector

Do not foget to create a full backup of your device, before having it serviced.

Regards

Giulio

Iphone Wifi Connectivity Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.