You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aerial screen saver won’t alternate

I have just moved to a new house and purchased a new 4K tv (the old one was 1080).

Since the move, my 4K Apple TV won’t alternate thru the aerial screensaver sequences. It is stuck on “passing downtown Los Angeles”. When I swipe left or right the sequence stays the same. I changed the screensaver to Apple photos which worked fine. I also turned off the Apple TV for a minute then came back to aerial screensaver and it hasn’t changed.

The Apple TV has all current updates.

Any ideas?🤔

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 12

Posted on Jul 16, 2019 7:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2019 8:39 AM

You can go into settings to change when new screensavers get loaded. They won't store to the system but will be cached and flushed when space is needed. If it is set to load new ones daily then make sure the device has been active for more than 24 hours.

Similar questions

1 reply

Aerial screen saver won’t alternate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.