You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

age of used computers

I have serial numbers of used mini macs and 27" iMacs but cannot get the info from apple concerning their age, before I purchase them. Uteron

Posted on Jul 17, 2019 9:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
3 replies

Jul 20, 2019 9:10 PM in response to PeterBreis0807

I would like to thank you for the information that you provided. I struggled with the serial numbers, but did not have access, immediately, to the model numbers. So I bought 2 iMac's, one for my own use and one to resell. I did not receive your information in time to make an informed decision, but I will live with what I"ve got. One iMac is a 2011 model with 3.1 ghz i5 and one is an iMac 20102.8 ghz i5 both with no keyboard and no memory cards. $650 Can. both both including taxes and buyer premium. I would have liked to own a newer iMac but I took a chance. Ron

age of used computers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.