You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

web site is ultra zoomed in and I can’t zoom out wtf

Hello, I need help making the website duckduckgo not be zoomed in all the time. I can only see one search result before I have to scroll. It appears that safari has changed the viewing mode of the site or something... Maybe I clicked on something that changed it to “phone mode” that’s my theory. It looks like this now (picture at the bottom). It used to not look like that just a minute ago but then I tried to copy a link and clicked on a bunch of things and this ended up happening. I have tried clearing the browser data but it still looks like this... Please help me zoom out of the web site. I can zoom In but I can’t zoom out further than this point. Unless I’m on a website that isn’t duckduckgo.

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 18, 2019 2:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2019 5:35 PM

Hello,

You appear to be running Apple prerelease software. It is strictly prohibited to discus Apple prerelease software on these forums. When you install prerelease Apple software you assume your device will not function properly. Please use the installed Feedback Assistant to submit bugs to Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 18, 2019 5:35 PM in response to sukkdikk

Hello,

You appear to be running Apple prerelease software. It is strictly prohibited to discus Apple prerelease software on these forums. When you install prerelease Apple software you assume your device will not function properly. Please use the installed Feedback Assistant to submit bugs to Apple.

web site is ultra zoomed in and I can’t zoom out wtf

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.