You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stolen device

how do I block my stolen iPhone if it was removed from Find my iPhone app by a hacker?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 24, 2019 6:31 AM

3 replies

Jul 24, 2019 6:37 AM in response to venusian79

If it was signed out of iCloud (to disable activation lock and find my iPhone) then someone must know your AppleID password as that is required to do that. So first, Secure your AppleID - If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

If it is still listed in your iCloud account but shows offline, then all they’ve done is erased it or turned it off.

Then report the theft to your carrier and local police, and insurance company if you have insurance on it. Other than that there is nothing else you can do if it has been signed out of your iCloud account.

stolen device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.