You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem in adding payment method of my Apple ID and payment against upgrading iCloud Storage

I am from Bangladesh and i have been using iPhone 6 & an Apple ID for last 5 years where an US billing address (My Friend's address who has now shifted to a new address in USA) was given as there was no option to add Bangladeshi Address against Apple ID at that time.

During the last few weeks, i have been trying to add a payment method against my Apple ID from Bangladesh using my international visa credit card. But every time i am trying, message showing "Your payment method was declined. Please enter valid payment method information."

Please know that there is available balance against my Visa Credit Card.

iPhone 6

Posted on Jul 24, 2019 11:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2019 11:57 PM

You cannot use the US store unless you live in the US.

Cards have to be registered to the same name and address as on the account etc.

3 replies

Problem in adding payment method of my Apple ID and payment against upgrading iCloud Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.