You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No option for amazon music unlimited family

I followed all the steps to change my subscription but I am only give the single user pan. I need to change to the family plan, any help is appreciated.

iPhone XS

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 7:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 7:48 AM

Amazon say:

Which Amazon Music Unlimited plans can be purchased through an Apple iPhone or iPad (in app purchase)?

Only the Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Plan is available through iTunes (in app payment). Special offers, discounts such as for Amazon Prime subscribers and other promotions are not available for Amazon Music Unlimited subscriptions purchased through an Apple device, and can only be redeemed when purchasing an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription via other channels.

How do I manage or update my Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Plan if I subscribed in the Amazon Music app on an Apple iPhone or iPad (iOS) device?

If you subscribed to Amazon Music Unlimited through the Amazon Music app on an Apple iPhone or iPad (iOS) device, your subscription was created through your Apple iTunes account. Amazon cannot cancel, manage, update payment methods, or offer refunds for subscriptions purchased through Apple.

Instead, please use your Apple iPhone or iPad (iOS) device to update your payment method or cancel your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription. Learn more from Apple about cancelling your auto-renewal through your iOS device or managing your iTunes Account information. If you choose to cancel, your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription will continue until the end of your current billing cycle.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=dm_family_lp_faq?ie=UTF8&node=11741995031

So if you are subscribed through iTunes you will need to cancel your current subscription and start over directlyo with Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/dmusic/promotions/AmazonMusicUnlimitedFamily

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 28, 2019 7:48 AM in response to Coachnmom

Amazon say:

Which Amazon Music Unlimited plans can be purchased through an Apple iPhone or iPad (in app purchase)?

Only the Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Plan is available through iTunes (in app payment). Special offers, discounts such as for Amazon Prime subscribers and other promotions are not available for Amazon Music Unlimited subscriptions purchased through an Apple device, and can only be redeemed when purchasing an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription via other channels.

How do I manage or update my Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Plan if I subscribed in the Amazon Music app on an Apple iPhone or iPad (iOS) device?

If you subscribed to Amazon Music Unlimited through the Amazon Music app on an Apple iPhone or iPad (iOS) device, your subscription was created through your Apple iTunes account. Amazon cannot cancel, manage, update payment methods, or offer refunds for subscriptions purchased through Apple.

Instead, please use your Apple iPhone or iPad (iOS) device to update your payment method or cancel your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription. Learn more from Apple about cancelling your auto-renewal through your iOS device or managing your iTunes Account information. If you choose to cancel, your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription will continue until the end of your current billing cycle.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=dm_family_lp_faq?ie=UTF8&node=11741995031

So if you are subscribed through iTunes you will need to cancel your current subscription and start over directlyo with Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/dmusic/promotions/AmazonMusicUnlimitedFamily

No option for amazon music unlimited family

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.