You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add a device onto my devices in iCloud?

I cannot see two of my devices on my list on iCloud. How do I add them??

Posted on Jul 29, 2019 9:50 AM

3 replies

Jul 31, 2019 9:15 AM in response to VanessaRealEstate

See this article https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT205064

Add a device to the list

To add a device to the list, you need to sign in with your Apple ID. After you sign in on a device with your Apple ID, that device appears in the list. Here's where you need to sign in:

• For iOS 9 and later, sign in to iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, the iTunes and App Store, or Game Center on the device. You can also see your paired Apple Watch.
  • For iOS 8, sign in to iCloud or the iTunes and App Store on the device. You can also see your paired Apple Watch.
  • For OS X Yosemite and later or Windows 10 and later, sign in to iCloud on the device. 
  • For tvOS 7 and later, sign in to the iTunes and App Store on the device.
  • If any of your devices are using earlier versions of iOS, OS X, or tvOS, you won’t see them in your device list.

Read this also https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21251?locale=en_US

1. To see more information about a device, select it in the list.

You can’t see a device’s complete serial number on iCloud.com, but there are other ways you can find it:

• On your iOS device (iOS 10.3 or later): Go to Settings > [your name], then select a device.

• On your iOS device (iOS 10.2 or earlier): Go to Settings > iCloud > Apple ID > Details, then select a device.

• On your Mac: Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, click iCloud, click Account Details, click Devices, then select a device.

How do I add a device onto my devices in iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.