You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No download option for purchased movie in iTunes

I want to download a movie I’ve purchased in order to watch it offline on my iPhone. But there is no download icon visible, just the price, which if I click on again it tells me I’ve already purchased this item, would I like to purchase it again? How do I get the movie actually onto my device??

Posted on Jul 30, 2019 12:25 PM

6 replies

Aug 1, 2019 10:38 AM in response to King_Penguin

1. I have read this post already and it was not helpful. As I mentioned, I am unable to follow Step 4. Find the app that you want to download, then tap  . The app downloads to your device. Don't see the app that you purchased? because the download button is not present. What is present is the price to purchase the movie again. Please address how I can download my item without a download () button.

Aug 1, 2019 10:48 AM in response to Sieg86

You are in the Purchased section ? And I assume you've tried the standard troubleshooting and that it didn't work. And as you are now also mentioning redownloading apps, are you having the same problem with both apps and films ?

just the price, which if I click on again it tells me I’ve already purchased this item, would I like to purchase it again?

Is that the real text of the message, 'purchase it again' ? Or is it actually saying would you like to redownload it ?

No download option for purchased movie in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.