You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X - my apps cant access my Photos and there is no option to select to change to 'Allow Access'

Hi there,

i have iPhone X and none of my apps such as FBook, Insta, EBay, etc... cant access my photos through the app. Can someone help me please

Thanks

iPhone X

Posted on Aug 4, 2019 3:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2019 4:02 PM

Check Settings > Screen Time > Content and Privacy Restrictions > Photos > choose Allow

You must enable Content and Privacy Restrictions to make changes, you can disable it when finished.

9 replies

Aug 4, 2019 4:30 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

No its my private phone (my private email) got it brand new in Oct last year and ever since i got the phone i wasnt able to access my photos through the apps at all ... the only way i can add is to go through Photos > and share that photo through a selected App but yeah couldn't give access (no option for this) for the in app usage/uploads

Iphone X - my apps cant access my Photos and there is no option to select to change to 'Allow Access'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.