You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

genius bar appointment

how do i make a genius bar reservation. I used the information provided to someone with the same question and the link takes me through the same nonsense as before without giving me any way to schedule an appointment. Ever since I purchased the XS its's been one issue after another and I'm sick of tired of being taken for granted by Apple. Stop making it so frickin difficult to make an appointment. Send the correct link without asking 10,000 questions. Make the option more readily available. This is ridiculous.

iPhone XS

Posted on Aug 5, 2019 9:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2019 9:46 PM

I've gone in person to make an appointment. That's pretty painless, but that of course requires making an initial trip. It's also possible to call AppleCare to schedule an appointment.

Also, the Apple Support app for iOS is pretty easy to use. There's always an option to "bring it in" although sometimes it's not the first option and it only shows up with "See All".

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 5, 2019 9:46 PM in response to mscaife

I've gone in person to make an appointment. That's pretty painless, but that of course requires making an initial trip. It's also possible to call AppleCare to schedule an appointment.

Also, the Apple Support app for iOS is pretty easy to use. There's always an option to "bring it in" although sometimes it's not the first option and it only shows up with "See All".

genius bar appointment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.