You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ITUNES AND MY BILL

Hello. I would like to ask why itunes deducts funds from my credit card? This is not the first time this has happened. I uninstalled all apps, but today it repeated. Itunes took money from me 2 times !!! $ 11.99 and $ 5.99. I don’t use paid applications and therefore I want to return my money back urgently! waiting for your reply and promptness.Thanks in advance!

iPhone 7

Posted on Aug 6, 2019 10:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2019 10:26 AM

Uninstalling Apps does not in any way cancel any associated subscriptions they may have. Free Apps can often have free trials that turn into paid subscriptions unless you manually cancel them.

You can follow the steps here to find and cancel the subscriptions: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Or see here for more details:If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 6, 2019 10:26 AM in response to Elina_krivec

Uninstalling Apps does not in any way cancel any associated subscriptions they may have. Free Apps can often have free trials that turn into paid subscriptions unless you manually cancel them.

You can follow the steps here to find and cancel the subscriptions: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Or see here for more details:If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Aug 6, 2019 10:44 AM in response to Elina_krivec

See this, Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase - Apple Support

You are not addressing Apple here, this is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. You will have to ask for a refund, and are not guaranteed one. All sales are final, that is part of the terms of service for iTunes. Do not be surprised if you do not get a refund, but no one here has access to your account, use the information in the link I provided to request a refund.

ITUNES AND MY BILL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.