You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Purchases?

I downloaded the entire LANY by LANY album awhile back, but when I went to go listen today I only had 8 of the 16 songs on that album. A little pop up at the bottom said something like “see full album” so I clicked on it and tried to play one of the missing songs and it took me to and apple music ad. I first removed the downloads, and then I removed the 8 songs from my library. When I go into purchases in the iTunes store, it is not there. When I go through settings to see my purchase history, it is there. All of the songs are on my iPad, but I can not re-download them into my iPhone even though I know I have payed for the entire album.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Aug 9, 2019 12:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2019 12:57 PM

If the album is still in your country's store : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If it doesn't show check to see if you've hidden it : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

If it's no longer in the store copy it from your iPad to your computer's iTunes library (File > Devices > Transfer Purchases) and sync it to the phone.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 9, 2019 12:57 PM in response to pearlydewdrops

If the album is still in your country's store : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If it doesn't show check to see if you've hidden it : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

If it's no longer in the store copy it from your iPad to your computer's iTunes library (File > Devices > Transfer Purchases) and sync it to the phone.

Missing Purchases?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.