You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just accidentally deleted a main calendar

Is there anyway to retrieve a deleted calendar? I just got rid of the wrong one and it was my main calendar for my life and many of my client appointments. I’m panicking a bit. I need that info back. Anyone have any help for me?

Posted on Aug 13, 2019 4:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2019 5:31 PM

Hello! If you delete a calendar that you have synced or backed up with iCloud, you can restore it via iCloud.com. I would recommend that you do this from computer. You navigate to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID information. Once you sign in you will click the settings icon. When this loads you can scroll to bottom of the page and there will be an option to restore calendars and reminders. When you click that link it will show all available archive that you can restore.

If you do not see any archives it may mean that the calendars you were using were not iCloud/Apple calendars or you may not have been backing up your device to iCloud.

Let me know if this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 13, 2019 5:31 PM in response to Hollydoll32

Hello! If you delete a calendar that you have synced or backed up with iCloud, you can restore it via iCloud.com. I would recommend that you do this from computer. You navigate to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID information. Once you sign in you will click the settings icon. When this loads you can scroll to bottom of the page and there will be an option to restore calendars and reminders. When you click that link it will show all available archive that you can restore.

If you do not see any archives it may mean that the calendars you were using were not iCloud/Apple calendars or you may not have been backing up your device to iCloud.

Let me know if this helps!

I just accidentally deleted a main calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.