You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album Purchase Disappearance

Okay so i bought an album on iTunes using my MacBook and about a month later i got a new iPhone SE and as expected, i had all my purchases but i was low on storage space so i deleted an album i purchased from iTunes because i knew i could download it whenever i'd like but when i went to redownload it i wasnt allowed to, but i still have the album on my MacBook but i cant redownload it on my iPhone. the album doesn't even show in my purchase history

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 5:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 11:49 PM

If the album is still in the store : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If it doesn't show there check to see if you've hidden it : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

If it's no longer in the store sync it from your computer's iTunes library to the phone

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 15, 2019 11:49 PM in response to dale_rosales

If the album is still in the store : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If it doesn't show there check to see if you've hidden it : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

If it's no longer in the store sync it from your computer's iTunes library to the phone

Album Purchase Disappearance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.