You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the best MacBook for me?

What is the best MacBook for me? I barely know anything about computers and don’t know which one to get all I need it for is school work YouTube and Netflix

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 7:52 PM

2 replies

Aug 17, 2019 7:13 AM in response to _natalieanne_

Apple is down to two basic notebook models: 1. MacBook Pro, and 2. MacBook Air. They recently dropped selling the MacBook.

kaz-k has a great recommendation to visit your local Apple Store and I would second that ... only if you do have one nearby. Otherwise, we can try to help you with your decision. In order to do so, we would need to ask you a few more questions, if you don't mind.

... and they are:

1. Do you prefer a new Apple notebook or an Apple / third-party refurbished one?
  2. Do you have an upper price limit?
  3. Are you looking to get a student discount?
  4. Could the MacBook, which is no longer being sold by Apple, still be a consideration?

What is the best MacBook for me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.