You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music subscription to end.

If I let my apple music subscription end with out renewing it what else will I lose?

iPhone 6s

Posted on Aug 17, 2019 6:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2019 6:59 PM

Renewal is automatic, it does not end unless you cancel it or your payment method cannot be charged.

If it is cancelled or expires for other reasons, any music you downloaded from it will stop playing. iCloud Music library will stop working and as such any tracks you uploaded or matched from your iTunes library on a computer to the icloud music library will stop being available and playable on your other devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 17, 2019 6:59 PM in response to ps212qeenie

Renewal is automatic, it does not end unless you cancel it or your payment method cannot be charged.

If it is cancelled or expires for other reasons, any music you downloaded from it will stop playing. iCloud Music library will stop working and as such any tracks you uploaded or matched from your iTunes library on a computer to the icloud music library will stop being available and playable on your other devices.

Apple Music subscription to end.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.