You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music I don’t want nor use

I keep getting charged for Apple Music. I don’t use nor need the service. When I try to cancel it and remove my payment it does not work.

Please cancel this this from my service and stop billing me. You can see that I have not used it!

Posted on Aug 18, 2019 5:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2019 5:48 AM

To cancel the Apple Music subscription (or any subscription through Apple/iTunes), go to your subscription settings, select the subscription, then select Cancel Subscription. Then confirm in the Confirm Cancelation pop-up.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Removing the payment method will not work when you have active subscriptions. You first have to cancel subscriptions, then you can change payment methods. It is about the correct order.

Not making use of a subscription service doesn’t change your obligation to pay the agreed fees. If the service is not something that you want, then you can cancel the subscription at any time.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 18, 2019 5:48 AM in response to crysandra

To cancel the Apple Music subscription (or any subscription through Apple/iTunes), go to your subscription settings, select the subscription, then select Cancel Subscription. Then confirm in the Confirm Cancelation pop-up.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Removing the payment method will not work when you have active subscriptions. You first have to cancel subscriptions, then you can change payment methods. It is about the correct order.

Not making use of a subscription service doesn’t change your obligation to pay the agreed fees. If the service is not something that you want, then you can cancel the subscription at any time.

Apple Music I don’t want nor use

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.