You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes keeps charging me for purchases I have not made. I check my debit card statememt and I have been robbed clean. It happened once and was refunded, but now three charges in a month and my account has been cleared. Any help?

I have subscribed to Apple music and it is supposed to be free for 3months. I sunscribed in July so itunes should start deducting from my account in October. I keep getting deducted by itunes for no reason and now my account is cleared.

How can I contact itunes from Ghana about the charges on my debit card?

How can I stop these charges?

Posted on Aug 24, 2019 2:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2019 9:39 AM

You can contact iTunes Support via https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

1 reply

Itunes keeps charging me for purchases I have not made. I check my debit card statememt and I have been robbed clean. It happened once and was refunded, but now three charges in a month and my account has been cleared. Any help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.