You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lost apple watch not paired

Hello,

I just realized that I lost my Apple Watch 2. This is the day after I upgraded to an iPhone XR. When I went to my phone to use "Find my Device", it doesn't show a watch and it doesn't show up on the map either. It's almost as if it never existed. Is there any other options out there to find my watch other than "Find My" or Law enforcement? Is there a way that I can find the location of a previously paired watch? I'm hoping that there is a way that support can find my watch using my serial number.

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 24, 2019 8:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2019 7:01 AM

Your Serial number is of no value unless it was recovered and you were asked to identify it .Apple does not track lost or stolen watches....https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT207024

1 reply

lost apple watch not paired

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.