You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cloud payment storage information

I received a notification on my I pad that my iCloud storage payment could not be processed and I needed to update my payment information. I have tried to but something isn’t right. Help

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 6:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2019 6:06 AM

Hello jerryvap,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you received a message that your iCloud storage payment cannot be processed. While you have tried updating your payment information it is not working. What happens when you update your payment method? Do you receive an error message? If so, what is the exact error message?

The following article will provide you with a few different ways you can update your payment method which you may find helpful:

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 28, 2019 6:06 AM in response to jerryvap

Hello jerryvap,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you received a message that your iCloud storage payment cannot be processed. While you have tried updating your payment information it is not working. What happens when you update your payment method? Do you receive an error message? If so, what is the exact error message?

The following article will provide you with a few different ways you can update your payment method which you may find helpful:

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Best Regards.

I cloud payment storage information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.