You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my music has disappeared even tho it was stored in the cloud can I get it back? It happened when I was syncing my phone t0 ,my windows computem

• It is my itunes account with my iphone 7+

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 9:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2019 9:21 AM

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support to unhide any purchased media that has been hidden in error. Do you have a subscription to either Apple Music or iTunes Match? If so is iCloud Music Library enabled in the library and/or the device? Is there a backup of the iTunes library and media?

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 28, 2019 9:21 AM in response to nanainmissouri

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support to unhide any purchased media that has been hidden in error. Do you have a subscription to either Apple Music or iTunes Match? If so is iCloud Music Library enabled in the library and/or the device? Is there a backup of the iTunes library and media?

tt2

my music has disappeared even tho it was stored in the cloud can I get it back? It happened when I was syncing my phone t0 ,my windows computem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.