You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How much cost screen replacement for iPhone 8?

How much cost screen replacement for iPhone 8

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 28, 2019 12:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2019 1:26 PM

Repairing an iPhone 8 screen with AppleCare+ will cost $29, but if you do not have AppleCare+ it will cost $149.

You can find more information here: iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support.

4 replies

Aug 28, 2019 7:44 PM in response to Syedkhadri

Syedkhadri wrote:
Bangalore Whitfield.

I can't look up the prices. India has no direct repair from Apple, and all Apple Authorized Service Providers can charge their own prices although they tend to be similar.

Start here where it says "Make an appointment or request service" under "Screen Repair":

iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

The only option for you will be to click on "Bring it in for repair". Then enter your postal code. I entered 560066 for Whitefield and got several locations. The only one in Whitefield was Planetcare, and it indicated there are appointments today.

Planetcare

2.5 km

Apple Authorized Service Provider

Nxt To Sathya Sai Hoptl, Whitefield No G1-13, Inorbit Mall,

560066 Bengaluru

91 nine nine eight six four five five seven five five

Apologies as it won't allow me to post the phone number as it was spelled out in Apple's directory. I had to spell it out in letters. I guess the board software is designed to prevent that in case it's "personal information" that users aren't supposed to post.

How much cost screen replacement for iPhone 8?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.