You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I backup my pictures

how can I backup my pictures

iPhone SE

Posted on Aug 29, 2019 6:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2019 7:22 AM

To add to what the other answer said:

You don’t have to use iTunes, if you are using a windows computer, go to the file explorer and find the device on the left. Click on it, and if you navigate into its storage, you can copy the files.

i made it sound complicated. But it’s the same as taking something off of a flash drive. I think it works with macs “finder” app as well

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 29, 2019 7:22 AM in response to abdulog

To add to what the other answer said:

You don’t have to use iTunes, if you are using a windows computer, go to the file explorer and find the device on the left. Click on it, and if you navigate into its storage, you can copy the files.

i made it sound complicated. But it’s the same as taking something off of a flash drive. I think it works with macs “finder” app as well

How can I backup my pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.