You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music subscription from student to individual

I want to subscribe with Apple music again. I was on student subscription before but now I am not eligible. Now, I want to subscribe again on an Individual Subscription but Apple gives me two options only. Can someone help me how to subscribe individually?

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 31, 2019 11:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2019 5:53 PM

Hello Aldous15,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are trying to change your Apple Music subscription. I'm happy to provide you some information.

Here is a resource that can assist you:

Manage your Apple Music subscription

If you are still having issues after reviewing the article, please let me know. Also, just to clarify, are you currently connected to a Family Sharing account?

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 1, 2019 5:53 PM in response to Aldous15

Hello Aldous15,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are trying to change your Apple Music subscription. I'm happy to provide you some information.

Here is a resource that can assist you:

Manage your Apple Music subscription

If you are still having issues after reviewing the article, please let me know. Also, just to clarify, are you currently connected to a Family Sharing account?

Have a great day!

Apple music subscription from student to individual

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.