You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

getting rid of 'bing'

How to get rid of software that kicks me out of Google search engine and redirects me to 'bing'.

Posted on Aug 31, 2019 8:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2019 8:39 PM

6037 Said:

"How to get rid of software that kicks me out of Google search engine and redirects me to 'bing'."

-------

• Malware: Malicious Software: Malware is malicious software that makes your device(MacBook Pro) act in a mislead-manor. Download it Here: MalwareBytes for Mac. This security software is reliable, being that is developed by longtime-users of Apple, and has free, daily updates. So, download it, update it daily, and use on a consistent, daily basis.
2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 31, 2019 8:39 PM in response to 6037

6037 Said:

"How to get rid of software that kicks me out of Google search engine and redirects me to 'bing'."

-------

• Malware: Malicious Software: Malware is malicious software that makes your device(MacBook Pro) act in a mislead-manor. Download it Here: MalwareBytes for Mac. This security software is reliable, being that is developed by longtime-users of Apple, and has free, daily updates. So, download it, update it daily, and use on a consistent, daily basis.

getting rid of 'bing'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.