You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth Speakers - Audio skips when I listen to audiobooks, but NOT when I listen to music?

I went ahead and "forgot" some devices in the hopes it would help the connection between my phone and my device (a heyday portable bluetooth speaker). But it doesn't help. I just want to listen to audiobooks (on the Libby app) while I clean but it skips every other word and makes it impossible to listen to - but when I play music off spotify, it's perfect? What should I do?

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 2:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2019 6:06 AM

Hello,

Hmm, are you using other electrical devices while cleaning? It could be wireless interference:

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

Good luck.

1 reply

Bluetooth Speakers - Audio skips when I listen to audiobooks, but NOT when I listen to music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.