You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Serious Touch ID Problems

Hi! I have an iPhone 8 and I can’t find Touch ID and Passwords in Settings. My Touch ID also doesn’t work. Please help!

iPhone 8

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 4:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2019 1:16 PM

Is this a language issue? Do you need to switch to your native language?

Which part don't you understand, whether you have ever broken the screen and had it repaired or clicking on the Contact Support link? If it is clicking on the link look at the top left where it says Communities in larger letters then let your eyes move on a straight line to the far right where it says Contact Support. Click on those words (or tap on them).

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 3, 2019 1:16 PM in response to hernythedude

Is this a language issue? Do you need to switch to your native language?

Which part don't you understand, whether you have ever broken the screen and had it repaired or clicking on the Contact Support link? If it is clicking on the link look at the top left where it says Communities in larger letters then let your eyes move on a straight line to the far right where it says Contact Support. Click on those words (or tap on them).

Serious Touch ID Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.