You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I retrieve a deleted doc

can I retrieve a deleated doc

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 3, 2019 3:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 11:50 AM

PastorCFL Said:

———-

Perhaps.

A Few Thoughts:

• Check a Cloud Storage that you use and see if it lays in there

• Check Sent Folders. If you attached this to an eMail to someone, then check your eMail’s Sent folders.

• Contact your eMail Provider. They probably couldn’t retrieve this, but you never know.

• Check External Storage Devices like a USB flash drive.

Important: If this resides is in an eMail, then, prior to re-starting your Mac, make sure your Wi-Fi is disabled, that way nothing synchronizes with the eMail server.

[Edited by Moderator]

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 4, 2019 11:50 AM in response to Pastor CFL

PastorCFL Said:

———-

Perhaps.

A Few Thoughts:

• Check a Cloud Storage that you use and see if it lays in there

• Check Sent Folders. If you attached this to an eMail to someone, then check your eMail’s Sent folders.

• Contact your eMail Provider. They probably couldn’t retrieve this, but you never know.

• Check External Storage Devices like a USB flash drive.

Important: If this resides is in an eMail, then, prior to re-starting your Mac, make sure your Wi-Fi is disabled, that way nothing synchronizes with the eMail server.

[Edited by Moderator]

can I retrieve a deleted doc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.