You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes has disappeared

the iTunes icon has disappeared from my iPhone 6. I have synced my music with my MacbookPro, but have no way of playing it on the iPhone. All the online 'fixes' are well out of date. I've reset the home screen, searched for it, to no avail. Instructions to use the Music Store app are useless. I don't want to buy music, I want to play the music I have already bought, and uploaded over the years. I'd appreciate some early advice.

iPhone 6

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 7:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 8:19 AM

On an iOS device you should have an app called Music for playing music and another called iTunes Store which can be used for purchases. Open the App Store app and search for Apple Music. Reinstall the Music app (made by Apple) which this search should have revealed.

tt2

3 replies

iTunes has disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.