You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I dispute an Itunes charge?

How do I contact someone to dispute an iTunes charge

Posted on Sep 5, 2019 1:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2019 1:29 PM

Where are you seeing this charge? If just an email, make sure its actually from Apple: Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you are seeing it in your bank statement: If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

You can request a refund: Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase - Apple Support

You can contact iTunes billing and set up a call with them at: iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 5, 2019 1:29 PM in response to Lalec122

Where are you seeing this charge? If just an email, make sure its actually from Apple: Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you are seeing it in your bank statement: If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

You can request a refund: Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase - Apple Support

You can contact iTunes billing and set up a call with them at: iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

How do I dispute an Itunes charge?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.